Protecting those in need. It’s a simple goal with tremendous responsibility. Sterling Case Management & Fiduciaries of Arizona offers fiduciary services for those in search of a court appointed guardian or conservator.
While the goals for protection are the same, the needs and requirements vary. Protection for an individual can be due to aging, disease or injury. The need for protection can be temporary or permanent.
You can receive help managing both medical and financial needs. Our licensed fiduciary, once appointed can make decisions or assist in making decisions around:
- Where an individual will live and where they may go
- Personal rights, such as driving a car, dating, cell phone use, etc. (Within the limitations of the court order)
- What medical treatments they will receive
- Who will have direct contact
- Maintaining assets
- Ensuring medical and living arrangements are within the limits of available funds and resources