Expat Services and Advice
Sterling Expat Program is designed to support United States citizens who choose to move overseas to live either fulltime or part-time.
Expat Services Provide:
- United States address for Taxes and Social Security
- Mail scanned and emailed to Expat or if necessary, forwarded to current out-of-country address.
- Acquire Apostille Notary for Legal documents for Expats moving to countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Assistance with USA Real Property security and maintenance checks.
- USA Real Property sale
- Assistance with USA Personal Property Estate Sale and/or donation
- Travel companion for emergency return to USA or other country.