Our certified Death Doula provides compassionate and personalized services to support individuals, their families and loved ones during the dying process.
Death Doula Services:
- Emotional, spiritual, and practical guidance to help navigate the complexities of death
- A compassionate presence to create a safe space for open conversations about fears, hopes and concerns related to death and dying
- Education and advocacy, helping individuals understand the physical and emotional changes that may occur during the dying process
- Ensure that their wishes are respected and ensure they communicated to healthcare providers and family members
- Guide individuals in creating advance care directives, such as living wills and healthcare proxies
- Coordinate hospice care and connecting individuals with community resources